McCullagh & Bothwell was established in 1896 by Messrs McCullagh and Bothwell in Kimberley. It has remained a family business, with descendents of Sam Bothwell owning and running the company to this day.
McCullagh & Bothwell opened its first store in Johannesburg in 1906. We currently have three stores in Johannesburg, located in Hyde Park, Observatory and Fourways.
The name McCullagh & Bothwell has for many years been synonymous with the supply of school uniforms.